ELC Electroconsult S.p.A. is a privately held, fully independent, engineering consultant with Corporate Head Office based in Milan and Operational Branches established in key Strategic Countries.

ELC was legally funded in 1955 by the merger and acquisition of the three leading Italian firms which pioneered the hydropower scenario over the Alps mountain range of Northern Italy since the commissioning of the Malnisio HPP in May 1905.